MasterCard Manager, Franchise Kazakhstan & CIS Cluster Lead in Almaty, Kazakhstan
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Franchise Kazakhstan & CIS Cluster Lead
This role offers a dynamic and energetic individual to enable customer participation in the Kazakhstan & CIS cluster of Eastern Europe (EE) division in Mastercard EEMEA region. Critical to Mastercard, Franchise enables the Mastercard network to scale and monetize our capabilities. With growing digitization, multi-rail opportunities and new customer segments, this role will offer exciting opportunities to reshape, drive and scale existing as well as new businesses. The individual will have customer facing opportunities to enhance ecosystem performance, enabling added value to participants.
• They will work hand in hand with the Division and Country Leadership and be engaged in strategy development, enabling deals with new customers/customer segments, driving performance optimization in the ecosystem
• They are customer-focused, enabling businesses to be conducted expeditiously
• They will lead and drive execution with internal stakeholders and external customers.
• They demonstrate business acumen, creativity in solutioning across traditional/core businesses, evolving digital, multi-rail and new payment flow opportunities
• They will communicate and provide thought leadership within the Division and to Customers
• They possess breadth of knowledge across all Franchise verticals, payments industry knowledge, regional experience
• They will be a Franchise expert and a valued advisor to the Business/Product teams
Proactively engage and provide guidance and ensure early engagement on strategy and execution of initiatives
A trusted advisor and go-to person for internal and external stakeholders on Core, Architecture & Standards, Dispute Resolution Management, Innovation, Customer Engagement Performance
Deliver Franchise revenue from Franchise Management Programs, Franchise Solutions advisory services
Engage with Customers to build and deliver Franchise related services as well as generate sales leads for Mastercard Value Added Services
Be a strong collaborator with Account and Product teams to enable new opportunities in core businesses, processing initiatives, multi-rail flows, new customer segments (ie. instalment providers, FinTech, BNPL service providers) that go to Extending the Franchise
Support measures to counter disintermediation, nationalism and localization threats
Ensure Customer Onboarding is executed with CRM principles, within SLA timelines for a seamless and delightful customer experience
Ensure a risk-based approach for Customer engagements and business initiatives
Be well-versed with the regulatory landscape
Identify process efficiencies as well as improvement using automation and simplification technology
Participate in Cluster Management and/or Business meetings; communicate cluster strategies, initiatives, and best practices
Collaborate and communicate to ensure overall alignment across country, cluster and regional levels
• Knowledge of the payments space
• Technical and/or product development experience
• Strong analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for collaboration, teamwork and ability to influence/work cross functionally and across levels in a matrix organization
• Solutions oriented/results driven capabilities
• Ability to interact effectively with internal and external business partners
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written – ability to build compelling presentations
• Self-motivated, people-centric and results-oriented
• Demonstrated ability to work independently without direct supervision
• Possess strong analytical skills, detail oriented and ability to operate effectively in a complex global environment
• Possess strong verbal and written communication/technical skills in English & Russian
• Possess strong verbal and written communication/technical skills in French preferred
• Periodic travel required
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-183842