MasterCard Director, Product Solutions in Almaty, Kazakhstan
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Product Solutions
The Customer Solutions Center is a new structure which enables Mastercard to develop better solutions & bundles for prioritized customer segments in markets.
It is the housing for all Mastercard capabilities in a geography, and it aims to drive Mastercard growth and revenue by creating and selling compelling data-driven, scalable needs-based solutions to new and existing customers by tapping into Mastercard’s extensive toolbox of products and services offerings.
Solution Architect is the main partner to Frontline during solutioning to maximize the impact of solutions for the client. Solution Architect is a curator of solutions and aggregator across products for segments during solution bundling and helps AM ‘tell the story’ to client. They play a critical role in ensuring relevancy and driving differentiation across all segments resulting in better relationships, market share and revenue.
MA capabilities expert for assigned segment
Understands value chain of assigned segments to identify trends, needs and opportunities for Mastercard
Has a good understanding of Mastercard Products, Services and corporate strategy
Collaborates with frontline teams to identify customer needs and opportunities through account planning; recommends needs-based solutions in coordination with Products, Services and Marketing
Bridges gap between Frontline sales team and product/solution expertise
Lead CSC complex value propositions development and sale:
Pulled into deals by CSCL when solution is complex or requires customization (e.g., requires combination of multiple products, service, or platforms)
Works with the CSCL to identify the right “squad” from a solutioning perspective to ensure the appropriate expertise is assigned to a client opportunity/RFP
Main partner to AMs and BDs in developing and quantifying value proposition for integrated, customized solutions across products / services
Iterates with frontline teams at different stages (e.g., value proposition creation, proposal development) to ensure solution meets client-specific needs
Develops business requirements document in collaboration with product specialists and technical architect.
Engages relevant expertise (from Sales Specialist and Solution Specialist) within the CSC, and across other CSCs (engage other SA’s assigned to other segments) as needed
Creates solutions & proactively builds solutions for known market needs. Solutions across the Mastercard toolbox, knitting together assets in bundles that can be readily deployed to address key customer “pain points.”
Identifies enabling partners i.e. external parties such as fintechs, for solutioning when capabilities are not present internally within MA
“Rinses and repeats” successful solutions and sales approaches
Knowledge, insights and best practice sharing:
• Shares best practices with Solution Architect community
• Provides input to the product/solution groups and segment leads to enhance their product/solution and segment strategy to meet the needs of the segment
All About You:
• Deep understanding, experience and discipline of product development, product management, consumer experience and problem solving.
• Good understanding of Mastercard products and services.
• Good understanding of technical basics, APIs, process flows. Ability to comprehend the business, market context and customer needs to drive and architect integrated and innovative solutions
• Able to architect integrated solutions by combining MasterCard’s products and services in ways that meet the customer’s key strategic needs. Deep knowledge of which solutions work in which environments.
• Highly collaborative; strong communicator, natural integrator with demonstrated ability to develop and deliver products and solutions for customer needs.
• Ability to rally and gain backing from internal stakeholders in order to build organizational support for the proposed solution.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze both quantitative and qualitative data, and derive meaningful implications and recommendations from said data
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-158756