MasterCard Manager, Communications in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the worlds fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a Communications team charged with creating, implementing and managing integrated communications programs in support of corporate objectives, priorities and the company's vision.
- Coordinate the execution of communication activities in the GeoSouth sub-region of MasterCards Latin America and Caribbean region, comprised by Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Uruguay, Paraguay and Bolivia.
- Manage agency and consultant relationships in some of the related markets to be defined
- Support the planning and execution of fully-integrated communications strategies designed to increase MasterCard's perception as a global payments and technology leader.
- Support the planning and execution of fully-integrated communications strategies to enhance MasterCard's perception as a value driver with employees, consumers, customers, merchants, governments and other audiences to increase MasterCards reputation and preference for usage.
- Brief communications agencies in order to develop communications plans
- Develop communication materials for dissemination with the media, customers, regulators, merchants, employees and sales force to support MasterCards positioning.
- Develop and adapt global messaging platforms that support MasterCards business objectives and tell MasterCard Story.
- Identify proof points that support global messages in order to tell MasterCard Story.
- Lead the planning and execution of internal communications activities in the sub-region.
- Lead the implementation of Consumer Education platform in the sub-region as well as coordinate the development of the local channel of consumer education platform in the online and offline world
- Work with executive communications to develop a speaking opportunities platform to position MasterCard executives as thought leaders and industry experts.
- Lead the process of constant and accurate measurement of communications results trough the submission of reports and analysis of media coverage.
- Support sub-region communication leader in budget, contract and account receivables management
- Serve as a trusted counselor to the in-market business areas on issues and matters related to communications, preparing executive briefing materials, developing messages and providing communications training.
- 7 to 10 years experience in Public Relations or Journalism
- Fluent in Portuguese and English; Spanish is also required
- Self-motivated, excellent organizational skills, proven ability to perform multiple tasks, and ability to work with both internal and external constituencies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a willingness to work in a team environment.
Location: SÃ£o Paulo, BR
Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: R-52232