MasterCard Consultant, Systems Analysis in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is MasterCard?
We are the global technology company behind the worlds fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant, Systems Analysis
The Enterprise Data Solutions organization provides robust, high performance, and secure repositories of data assets in the MasterCard Enterprise Data Warehouse. Every day, everywhere these unassailable data assets empower stakeholders to make intelligent, data driven decisions, allowing them to grow, diversify, and build business.
* Serves as the primary point of contract for Global Privacy & Data Protection on all efforts and requests made of Enterprise Data Solutions.
* Researches, collects, and prepares documentation for compliance (e.g., data usage rights, permission, access, etc.) that may impact the organization.
* Collaborates with business units and internal stakeholders to drive ongoing data compliance solutions for Enterprise Data Solutions.
* Acts as owner and provides approval for all Enterprise Data Solutions transaction data roles.
* Provides guidance and assistance to the Enterprise Data Solutions Help Desk on Access MC requests and audits.
* Serves as the lead contact for all Security Audit and PCI compliance/tracking activity for Enterprise Data Solutions.
* Supports large or cross-functional initiatives and projects that require new data entry into Enterprise Data Solutions; ensuring data usage and compliance needs are met.
* Serves as the Threat Management Champion and Records Management Champion for Enterprise Data Solutions.
* Strong leadership, interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiation skills required.
* High-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
* Demonstrate ability to organize, manage, plan and control several concurrent initiatives with conflicting needs.
* Must display strong communication skills -- both verbal and written and leadership and relationship skills with ability to influence others without having direct authority.
* Able to work with little management oversight; demonstrate authority, empowerment and authority.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: R-39654