MasterCard Consultant, Software Engineering in New York City, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the worlds fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant, Software Engineering
- We are a global group within Mastercard dedicated to publishing all of Mastercards services externally through APIs and a Developer platform.
- We harness innovation and incremental revenue by providing a suite of software tools to allow new customers (e.g. startups, developers, manufacturers) and traditional customers (issuers, acquirers, merchants) to safely and quickly connect to Mastercards products and services at a lower cost.
- We also create new business for Mastercard by leveraging new channels and enabling product owners and sales teams to connect with new customers and partners.
- Do you want to be a key player in developing Mastercards next generation Developer Platform?
- Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting global initiatives in Mastercard right now?
- Support SDK Management, development and maintenance efforts for APIs on the Mastercard Developers Platform
- Ideate, scope, design and code platform enhancements to developer.mastercard.com, including reference implementations / tools for any service that integrates into developer.mastercard.com
- Liaise with other technology teams to deliver new APIs to platform
All About You:
- Intermediate Java professional experience
- Polyglot programmer proficient in minimum 4 languages from Java, CSharp, Php, NodeJs, Python, Ruby.
- Good working knowledge of best practices and OOD principles.
- Strong communication skills
- Familiar with Agile
- Familiar in git flow branching model
- Professional experience in producing high quality software (Unit-Test, Code-Review, Pull-Request, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: R-49951