MasterCard Specialist, Customer Delivery in Mumbai, India
Who is MasterCard?
We are the global technology company behind the worlds fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Specialist, Customer Delivery
The Customer Service Representative MEIS, is responsible for the support of the MasterCard Payment Gateway Services to Customers in Asia Pacific, specifically supporting our Customers for on-boarding, enablement and integration support. Working cooperatively with numerous internal MasterCard functions, this individual is critical to the successful deployment of the MasterCard Payment Gateway Services (MPGS) and its delivery function across the region.
- Responsible for on-boarding, enablement and integration support of new Gateway customers and their merchants in the South Asia region.
- Lead and/or participate in customer visits for training, education and deployment support.
- Work with the local Customer Support, Product and O&T teams to develop implementation timetables for each customer to be enabled.
- Provide technical workshops/trainings to customers being enabled.
- Provide escalation support for Gateway customers via telephone and/or email, subject to the level of service agreed to with the customer concerned.
- Providing support to local Customer Delivery teams and cross functional groups specifically on enablement and integration support.
- Provide technical and advisory support to ensure the development and implementation of applications that provide adherence to business requirements.
- Evaluate the impact of potential system changes on customers and other applications.
All About You
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Ability to identify issues before they develop into problems; proactively resolve issues directly or through escalation to appropriate partners
- Ability to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
- Experience working across multiple levels, functions and regions; able to clearly communicate complex technical and business information in an easy to understand manner; able to effectively deliver messages both verbally and in writing
- Experience with process workflow tools and project methodologies
- Experience working within a small team of business implementers
- In depth knowledge of relevant programming languages and of Web Scripting (e.g. ASP/PHP/JSP) and knowledge of Web Servers
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required.
Some travel required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: R-39571