MasterCard Leader, Digital Solutions Sales in Jakarta, Indonesia
Who is MasterCard?
We are the global technology company behind the worlds fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Leader, Digital Solutions Sales
Develop and execute sales strategies that achieve sales, revenue and profit objectives of digital solutions.
The resource leading sales of digital solutions is expected to proactively establish and manage the respective sales pipeline to achieve the anticipated growth rates.
Proactively identify and pursue initiatives that drive customer and MasterCard revenues, identifying new business opportunities with Merchants, Acquirers, Issuers and any other stakeholders as well as expansion of new business development with existing partners.
Purpose of the Job:
Provide subject matter expertise on digital solutions and leverage MasterCard integrated solutions and platforms to drive revenue growth while meeting strategic product revenue objectives.
Drive market engagement to do needs assessment and work with regional product teams to deliver the market level solutions.
1) Lead responsibility across Indonesia for developing and executing sales strategies which maximize revenue and profit in digital solutions, covering but not limited to Tokenization (MDES), Digital Wallet (MasterPass), Card on File initiatives, Qr Code, Gateway Solution (MPGS)
2) Lead the sales effort, coordinating and developing the opportunity pipeline whilst leveraging all available resources and ensuring effective project implementation and coordination with
ï¼The Business Development teams,to develop the opportunity
ï¼Regional Product Team to highlight product innovation opportunities emerging from discussions with acquirers, PSPs and merchants
ï¼Customer Delivery team to ensure new implementation needs are fully planned and met.
3) Work closely with merchants, acquirers, issuers, regulators, on solution implementation and revenue realization.
4) Engage and support identified partners to ensure high quality and timely solution delivery.
5) Take full ownership, leadership and management of the implementation of the solutions.
6) Develop, coordinate and deliver proposals and project implementation plans for identified opportunities.
7) Develop financial modeling and business cases for identified opportunities, as well as coordinate contract development with Legal.
8) Provide subject matter expertise and industry thought leadership on all matters pertaining to digital payment solutions.
9) Ensure business objectives are aligned with, and activity coordinated across, all key stakeholders ,e.g. Regional Products Team, Market Development, Customer Delivery etc. in order to prioritize initiatives and facilitate their effective implementation.
10) Provide guidance to existing customers on best practices and roadmap on MA digital products and solutions.
All About You
Strong sales skills ability to identify and capture opportunities for increasing MasterCard revenue and profitability, while maintaining customer focus. Disciplined approach to sales pipeline development, management, tracking and reporting.
Proven experience of selling and knowledge about digital payment solutions and platforms to financial institutions and corporates with significant experience in sales and business development.
Strong account management experience - ability to understand customer and constituent needs, marketplace dynamics, industry trends and the competitive landscape.
Strong analytical skills - ability to identify issues before they develop into problems and to proactively resolve issues directly or through escalation to appropriate partners/stakeholders.
Strong team working skills - ability to work collaboratively and both independently and in a team environment.
Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills - extensive experience in communicating in international environment at senior management level.
Relevant tertiary qualifications with a strong track record in the payments industry and deep knowledge of consumer payments.
High preference for action - results driven and with a disciplined approach to deliver sales targets.
Strong relationship management skills - experience of managing multiple stakeholders in a multicultural environment, matrixed environment, across multiple geographic locations.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: R-39527