MasterCard Leader, Expert Sales (B2B) in Guangzhou, China
Who is MasterCard?
We are the global technology company behind the worlds fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Leader, Expert Sales (B2B)
The Leader, Expert Sales, Commercial Products is required to develop MasterCard business within the areas of Business to Business payables & receivables, with Banks, and other vertical aggregators & technology partners, as well as with Large Corporates & the Public Sector in China .
This role will be tasked to help achieve the China Commercial Products P&L objectives. The position will also be tasked to support or lead specific regional Expert Sales initiatives that support MasterCard Asia Pacific's business and revenue goals.
The position will require product and business development skills, as well as multi-level selling skills. This person will need to communicate at various levels / departments of an organization from a cost centre owner, procurement manager to a Chief Executive / Chief Financial Officer, to convince the entity of the value of MasterCard Commercial products and its bottom line impact.
This role will be expected to focus the efforts of all organization-wide resources to achieve Commercial Products for China.
Key Responsibilities: Primary sales and business development responsibilities include the following:
1. Deliver Commercial Product Financial Targets for China.
a. grow revenue for B2B segment, T&E, and SME
2. Increase Commercial Product market share in China.
a. optimize and expand Commercial Product portfolios of existng Issuers, Corporates & Governments
b. sell the value of Commercial Products to new Issuers, Corporates & Governments
c. identify and onboard new (technology, aggregation, payment) partners, while working with exisiting partners to grow MasterCard revenue
d. build, leverage and expand engagement with Corporate / Transaction Banking arm of Issuers
3. Grow affection for MasterCard solutions & brand. This includes:
a. grow revenue of MasterCard Smartdata and inControl,
b. grow China cross border volume, and
c. enhance MasterCard presence and brand recognition in Commercial Payments within China.
d. Demo and sell MasterCard Commercial Products and Solutions, which includes: Smartdata, inControl, MasterCard Advisors, etc
4. Maximize China organizational Commercial Payments sales performance and capabilities. Enhance Commercial Payments mindshare within MasterCard China. The position will be expected to help identify key revenue generating opportunities for MasterCard China Commercial Products market, for example:
a) work with existing and potential new Issuers, including Corporate / Transaction Banking team, to support their priorities,
b) evaluate existing MasterCard Commercial Card Programmes and identify opportunities within the issuers exisiting base to sell and build B2B programmes
c) solicit strategic corporate & government Commercial Payment business; respond directly to corporate and government Commercial Card solutions RFPs
d) demonstrate and sell MasterCard enhanced data solutions to various vertical payment flow aggregators / facilitators
e) analyse the current product portfolio of issuers / corporate clients and sell-in the best fit MasterCard Commercial Product portfolio.
5. Diversify MasterCard China Commercial Product portfolio from traditional T&E card solutions in key issuers / key markets to other card solutions (e.g virtual cards numbers) and to emerging markets / new issuers.
6. Work with Commercial Card Products and local MasterCard teams to build solutions such as B2B and virtual accounts, to open up new business areas that accelerate the displacement of checks and cash.
7. Develop summary business requirements, communicate with Commercial Products & Solutions and manage pipeline projects to ensure the delivery of solutions to corporate clients
Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: R-42299